Aluminum glass railings are an indispensable part of modern stair and balcony railings. Thanks to the aluminum glass grille system, you can comfortably and safely observe the view from your balcony.
Emerging architecture and design now offers us a fairly wide range of interior and exterior styles based on modern human development trends. There are only elements that have come down to our time from ancient times. In other words, the railings were used in the distant past and fundamentally did not undergo constructive transformations.
The glass of aluminum glass railings used on stairs and balconies is very strong and durable due to the fact that the glass is tempered laminated. Glass railings can be fixed with aluminum or stainless steel material. Of course, first of all, the dimensions of the place that will be installed for the preparation of fences are taken, and preparations begin in size. It should be noted that aluminum railings do not rust.
Aluminum glass railings have the following features:
- High level of strength and durability
- Superior quality
- Reasonable price for your budget
- UV resistance
- Aluminum material retains its technical and aesthetic properties regardless of weather and temperature fluctuations.
- Easy to install
The main factors of fences:
- Often this element is made in the form of a tube. Its optimal diameter is 5 cm.
- Balusters (supports). For the manufacture of these parts, square or round profiles can be used. The cross section of the balusters (supports) must be more than 4 cm. At the same time, their diameter must be less than the handle.
- These tools are needed to install the handles.
- Strings (handrails). These elements are designed to fill gaps in the work of supports. In some cases, they can be replaced with glass.
- Additional connecting elements.
- Details are designed to mask the ends of handles and ropes. This improves the appearance of the entire structure.
Areas of use:
Aluminum glass railings can be used in many areas. For example: Creating glass railings on terraces and balconies. Ensuring safety and increasing comfort on various types of stairs or balconies. Installation of protective barriers for wheelchairs. Manufacture of handles for swimming pools. The design of inclined surfaces, i.e. balconies and stairs.
Keep in mind that aluminum glass railings can be noisy in rainy weather.